Here we are!

Here we are!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Today I decided to start the blog. I've had this blog for a long time, but never actually used it. After Tim being away for two weeks, and having lots of 8-year-old and 4-year old conversations, I realized I've been doing the yakkity-yak thing with anyone who will listen. So, desperate for an outlet, here are my ramblings. Not only that, but after Tim got home Friday night, Michael came down with the flu, so I stayed home from church with the boys. Still home today with them and wouldn't you know Daniel threw up. Tonight we are having enchiladas verde casserole for dinner. This fun supermercado opened up recently and they sell jalapeno flavored bright green corn tortillas. So what a great pairing: green enchilada sauce with green tortillas.

No comments: