Here we are!

Here we are!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A U2 St. Paddy's Day Party
With some fun friends, good food and great music, we had quite a night. The invitation was to bring something Irish or green to eat to the Neufelds. So we had corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, green jello salad, Mountain Dew, lime Koolaid, and someone even brought a pizza! Well, it had green peppers on it, so it counted. We watched U2 until it was time for bed, and then we watched "just one more" until it was really time for bed. Especially being on a Saturday night. So I tried my first corned beef in the slow cooker. It was actually really easy and I made sure to see what Alton Brown instructed first. Actually, I just picked one up at the store and threw it in the crock pot with a couple bottles of Guiness. Oh, and I also made the most incredible Irish Cream Cake! Hope you had a safe and green St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: