Here we are!

Here we are!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

August Top Ten

Whew! August flew by so fast that I'm not sure I can come up with ten things to write about. But, here goes...
10. The tooth fairy visited Daniel again.
9. The tooth fairy visited Michael again.
8. The Fresno Library saw a high volume of transactions on our account.
7. Highly recommend the "Gregor" series for kids by Suzanne Collins (even I enjoyed them).
6. Barbecued trout!
5. Greek Festival feta cheese and olives.
4. This makes the list for Daniel: Going to Chuck E. Cheese with Mom while Dad and Michael were gone. Tracy's statement to the Chuck E. Cheese host while standing in "line" at an empty register: "Seriously, I've been standing here for 10 minutes waiting to give you my money and no one is in line in front of me. Can you call someone??"
3. Time at the cabin!
2. Michael started 5th grade.
1. Daniel started 1st grade. ("Mom, they made me stay at school the WHOLE day!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love 5th grade. Can I come too?
-Just Jessica