Here we are!

Here we are!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today we are staying cool indoors. The boys and I went to the library to see Unique Derique, a clown/juggler. Last week Daniel and I went to see Norman Ng and he was fantastic! We've been swimming every day this week. This month we are probably using a ton of energy on the A/C, but WE HAVE SOLAR!! Our total electric bill for the last 12 months was $145. For information, read Tim's post here. Tim is still on crutches, so today in the yard I added edging along with the mowing and it took forever. Not like the guys that come in and edge and mow your lawn in about 5 minutes. My tomatoes are getting ripe, but they are still pretty small. At least this year I have tomatoes instead of just bare tomato plants. Next year, we'll work on getting them a little bigger. Daniel and I found an enormous tomato worm last week and we named him Heimlich (like the one on Bug's Life). Before we found it, Daniel said I was the "finder" of tomato worms and he was the "smasher." But when he saw how big it was, he said I could smash it.

No comments: